Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2016 CR-V Touring
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I’m shopping for a CRV EX-L, but can’t decide between the two different models. I currently drive a 05 Element so I’m familiar with the K24 engine. What are some of the advantages and disadvantages to these models. Thanks

·
Registered
152 Posts
the 1.5L turbo is 2017 and newer. the 2015-2016 have the 2.4L but with direct injection and the CVT transmission. i drive the '15 EX-AWD and it's been flawless through 61,000 miles. it runs as good, or even better, than new. and not just because it's mine! the '16 does have an improved user interface-touch screen in the EX and higher trims. Android Auto, much more menu choices-personalization options available. OP your profile says you drive a 2014 EX-L. sorry to pick, as i do appreciate any info listed there. i know privacy is a concern, especially if someone lives in a town of 400 and mentions they'll be off on vacation for a specific time, etc. other than that, it sure is helpful to see where someone lives and what year-trim level CR-V they drive, as many questions-answers are trim, year, and geographic specific.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts