Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2012 CRV-Ex-L and have a problem when I try to use the bluetooth for phone calls. I can hear people fine, but they say there is a sound coming through that sounds like feedback on their end. I have gotten the same comment from several people so I know it is something with the bluetooth in the car. I have tried a couple of different phones and it does not help. Has anyone else had this issue?

·
Registered
2 Posts
I also have this issue. I'm told it sounds like sirens or an off key orchestra in the background. If I tilt open the moonroof, sometimes that solves the problem. But not always.

Has anyone figured out the cause or a permanent solution to this?

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have 2012 CRV-Ex-L and have a problem when I try to use the bluetooth for phone calls. I can hear people fine, but they say there is a sound coming through that sounds like feedback on their end. I have gotten the same comment from several people so I know it is something with the bluetooth in the car. I have tried a couple of different phones and it does not help. Has anyone else had this issue?
Don't mean to resurrect a 4 year old thread but...please help.

I just purchased a 2013 CR-V EX-L and I have this same issue. Loud squeal noise when I use phone in car on bluetooth. It is intermittent but happens most every time. Tried pairing another phone but same thing, wasn't as loud as mine but still very noticeable. With my phone people can't understand me as the noise is extremely loud, they sound fine to me in car. Has anyone found a solution...?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts