Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does anyone know if any of the interior fuses on the 2012 CR-V have constant 12V power? If so, which number is it?

I'm thinking the Driver's Power Seat or maybe washer may be an option. There's also some open fuses that could be hot as well.

·
Registered
776 Posts
There must be at least one !! Get a simple light bulb circuit tester and start probing each fuse !! I'd be surprised if you didn't find one. Craig

·
Registered
480 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I actually found two. Both are unoccupied slots. One is slot 10, which is supposed to be for a trailer, and the second is slot 13, which has no indicated purpose. Might be safer to go with slot 10, because art least I know what that's for. I am a little surprised that the trailer fuse would be constant power though. What happens if you leave the trailer lights on?

·
Registered
776 Posts
My guess would be the trailer lights would go off when the vehicle lights go off. Another thought might be it's designed for an electric brake controller unit - just a guess. BTW, make sure that the fuse in the circuit you select is compatible with whatever you're using it for. If it isn't, I'd find another circuit to use but that's just me. Craig

1 - 5 of 5 Posts