Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

2012 CR-V Bluetooth audio delay

11130 8
I am experiencing audio delay on my Bluetooth devices (cellphone and tablet) of about 3 seconds. Is this a common issue on the 2012 for everyone?
Is there a possible way to fix this? I am using Samsung Galaxy S2 and HP Touchpad.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
I don't know about the 3 seconds but there is a short delay. I have an iPhone and I downloaded AOL Radio to tried it via Bluetooth several days back (list listed to a portion of a couple of songs) and did notice a short delay in the music stopping when I turned it off. I did not time it and I don't think it was 3 seconds but was something that was noticed.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Anybody know exactly how they are going to push out updates to the software in the '12? I was wondering maybe this delay can be corrected with new software.
There is a chance this can be corrected via a firmware update.... perhaps they coding is not very optimized. I am willing to bet that it's a hardware limitation. Look at how long it takes to import a wallpaper to the i-MID; it's painfully slow.

·
Registered
331 Posts
Not to mention how it doesn't work very well importing wallpapers. I have tried .bmp and .jpg all under the resolution and still no dice.
without trying to hijack the thread..... the file format is .jpg only. and you are correct; I've had to attempt to upload the same files 3 times before it actually went through. Hard to believe that Honda could let flaws like this pass.....

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.