Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.autos.ca/car-comparisons/comparison-test-five-compact-cuvs

"Once behind the wheel, the CR-V was voted the easiest to drive. Every reviewer commented that this Honda was the vehicle they felt most comfortable driving, and when driving quickly to boot. The vehicle responds predictably in corners and despite some body roll, is easy to control. The nearly perfect ride balance between comfort and sport is unexpected in this class of vehicle and the steering wheel sends a surprising amount of feedback to the driver. "

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Look at the similar rear on these three. Very BORING in my opinion. I personally like the bold styling on the rear of the CR-V. These three look identical, and very similar to most CUVs. Even the new Escape looks just like these three.
10tucson_2-3820.jpg
2013-mazda-cx-5_gy_020-278.jpg
08rogue_gy_6-841.jpg

·
Registered
26 Posts
I concur...all three of the above are boring and almost indistinguishable from each other. I like the Honda CR-V styling in front and back. I'm picking mine up hopefully next week! I can't wait, I decided on the basque pearl red, EX AWD model. RAV4 was a contender but the interior of the Honda is much nicer, and that swing-out door is not a viable option for me either.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If you tape over the badge on the rear of the Hyundai, and the Mazda, I bet most people could not tell you which is which.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Thanks for the link 80honda. My impressions are almost exactly what these reviewers are saying. Nice to get confirmation that I am not alone. I went into a bit more detail in my post in the misc thread. I really like the way my 2012 EX AWD handles and drives, and I am very happy with the comfort level and the styling, ..... well, except for the arrowhead shaped rear side windows. One of my minor criticisms was the rear visibility, but it does have a backup camera which mitigates well.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts