Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

61 - 64 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,040 Posts
Sorry for the delay...

Thanks downunder and crvex,do I have to buy the shelf and retractable cover to really make a difference or i can install eiher one?
Thanks again..
I have both. The window shade thing does little if anything. The shelf does a LOT.

And you cannot use both at the same time.

But, Hmmm. Just had a thought, the shelf is a perfect fit on the floor for storage. So you could put it there and use the window shade cover together. That might be better.

On another topic, there was a post recently about looking for OEM Steel Wheels. I have some but cannot find the post? Any chance you remember it?

Thanks,

·
Registered
13 Posts
I have both. The window shade thing does little if anything. The shelf does a LOT.

And you cannot use both at the same time.

But, Hmmm. Just had a thought, the shelf is a perfect fit on the floor for storage. So you could put it there and use the window shade cover together. That might be better.

On another topic, there was a post recently about looking for OEM Steel Wheels. I have some but cannot find the post? Any chance you remember it?

Thanks,
Thanks downunder.I need the steel wheeis,are you willing to sell yours?

·
Registered
1 Posts
I joined this forum because of this post. So on my 2013 CRV came stock with 225-65/17 tires. I am running a 235/70/17 now. This wider tire causes more flotation in the snow. I was running 225/75/17s on my crv for a long time and loved em. I now have the 235/70/17 tires and they are okay. A 225 is about 8.7 inches wide and a 235 is around 9.3. plus a 75 is about a 30.3" tire, so it sits higher, rather than a 70 that is 30", stock 65 is around 28.5". .6 inches is not a huge difference in width but you will notice it. This is just my $.02

61 - 64 of 64 Posts
About this Discussion
63 Replies
12 Participants
Apastron
Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums
Honda CR-V Owners Club forum, the best hang-out to discuss CVT, Hybrids, trim levels and all things CR-V
Full Forum Listing