Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
They are just blanks but how does one remove one. I want to put in a fuse switch - so that I don't have to stand on my head to pull fuse #7 evertime I tow it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
I've seen them in pics, but when I zoom in they're hard to make out. Rear hatch release may be one of them. Just a guess tho.

But when looking at 2013 interior pics that are out there right now, you can tell they're not US models...the spedo is in KM, and all of those switches on the left have markings. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Talking about ,Honda cutting corners,pick up my CRV-EXL,THIS PAST WEDNEDSDAY,THE SUN VISOR HAVE ONLY ONE MIRROR,NOT THAT I CARE MUCH,BUT MY 2004 accord ex,had very nice ,two lights on each sun visor, WELL,AS LONG AS THEY KEEP BEHIND THEY SERVICE,I'LL BE A FAITHFUL COSTUMER.U:cool:

·
Registered
3 Posts
Talking about ,Honda cutting corners,pick up my CRV-EXL,THIS PAST WEDNEDSDAY,THE SUN VISOR HAVE ONLY ONE MIRROR,NOT THAT I CARE MUCH,BUT MY 2004 accord ex,had very nice ,two lights on each sun visor, WELL,AS LONG AS THEY KEEP BEHIND THEY SERVICE,I'LL BE A FAITHFUL COSTUMER.U:cool:
I just bought an EX and it has two mirrored visors with lights? Are you saying they each have only on light? Just curious.

·
Registered
23 Posts
That is crazy, mine of course has 2 as well. How is that even possible? They apparently only make them with a mirror and light in each side so it boggles my mind that they could even find one that wouldn't have that.

I am sure if you take it back to the dealership and explain they would make it right for free. It's a manufacturers defect, not anything you did.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.