Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought OEM Running boards for a 2012 CRV. I've downloaded the instructions in HandA website. However, template are not included. Does anyone have the OEM installation templates of the Running Boards?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the reply Wolf29! Unfortunately, I bought mine used. By any chance, do you still have your templates?

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
Ah that explains it. Sorry, didn't keep the templates. I looked at Bernardi Parts and although they have parts for the running boards, the templates don't seem to be sold separately.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Me too...

I need templates too...my set of running boards were gotten overseas and did not come with templates. I have looked all over and cannot purchase separately as Honds does not list them in the parts catalog in dealers. Surely one can get them from HONDA...but how...no one returns my emails from company...must just be stupid cardboard worth @2.00...Can we gat any help here folks and manufacturers??:(

·
Registered
1,891 Posts
One of the things I can think of is going to your nearest Honda dealer or two and ask them next time they install the running boards if they can save the templates for you. It can't hurt to ask...

·
Registered
37 Posts
The installation seems only somewhat less hideous that a trailer hitch. It has sure talked me out of attempting either installation although I want both.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts