Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just removed the cross bars from a 2012 and I need to get the little silver plastic plugs to fill in the holes.
I looked online at the Honda parts sites and see that it's #49, but none of them offer them for sale.

Does anyone have the part number for them? Or does anyone have any laying around that they are not using?

Thanks

Steve

·
Registered
19 Posts
Have you tried looking at other years? I looked up the crossbar caps for a 2016 CR-V and found the part available (Part Number: 75256-T0A-A01). They should fit, and only cost like $1.85. So even if they don't fit, it won't be that big of a loss.

·
Registered
19 Posts
They look like the ones on my '16 crv... which are also part #49 on the catalog diagram. I would bet this piece would remain unchanged for the entire generation.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
They look like the ones on my '16 crv... which are also part #49 on the catalog diagram. I would bet this piece would remain unchanged for the entire generation.
Yes, exactly......#49. I emailed Bernardi Honda to ask for a price and part number............and they said that number doesn't exist. I think the guy is a moron, so I'm going to try another dealer.

why did you remove your racks?
It's on my Mom's CR-V she just bought used, it came with the crossbars installed. She doesn't like them as it makes clearing the snow hard in the winter, and she's never ever going to use them. They are brand new, nothing was ever mounted to them.......I
have them listed locally to see if I can sell them for her.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts