Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got them for $99 from autopartslucky her name is Sylvia. They look and feel like oem ones the only issue is that got to take out a small protector bar on the right side. But i'm really pleased whit them. I'm also buying the roof rails

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got them for $99 from autopartslucky her name is Sylvia. They look and feel like oem ones the only issue is that got to take out a small protector bar on the right side. But i'm really pleased whit them. I'm also buying the roof rails
would you happen to have actual pix of them? thanks for the feedback btw...

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just installed these on my white 2013 EX-L. Will post pics soon. They look great! The step is only functional for rear seat passengers but that should work well for children. The quality appears to be very good considering it isn't an OEM part.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Rear.view.jpg
Rear.View.2.jpg
Front.View.jpg

Here is my White 2013 EX-L with the aftermarket running boards. Working out great so far. Installed them myself with help from a friend.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I just installed these on my white 2013 EX-L. Will post pics soon. They look great! The step is only functional for rear seat passengers but that should work well for children. The quality appears to be very good considering it isn't an OEM part.

How difficult was the install?? Any type of drilling or machining??

·
Registered
73 Posts
Where is this to be exact? Do they got ebay or online store? Would like to get a set as well hopefully they can ship item to Canada.

Thanks.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts