Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My bluetooth hands-free system always syncs to my wife's phone first when we both get into the car. Being that I do most of the driving, I would like to change this default to sync to my phone first. I have tried "forgetting" the hands-free on both phones and adding mine back first, however the car still defaults to her phone. This is rather annoying.

Does anyone know of a way to change the default paired device?? Thanks for your help

·
Registered
2 Posts
This is a very good question. I have 2 phones, an Android Galaxy note 2 and a blackberry. I had both configured. I broke my note 2 and replaced it, so I had to delete and re-add the phone. Now when I get into the car, the blackberry is the "default" phone.

I guess I will try deleting the blackberry and adding it back to see if it makes the android the default......

·
Registered
158 Posts
Same issue here. My wife and I both have the same model phone. I literally spent HOURS playing with various potential solutions and finally defaulted to turning Bluetooth OFF in BOTH phones and only turning on the one I want to sync when we are in the car. This way the preferred phone will go to Bluetooth and the other person can simply use their phone the old fashioned way.

I intend to play around more when time permits.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts