Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Super Moderator - How may I help?
2,906 Posts
Yes, they are uncomfortable. My legs go to sleep if I drive for longer than 30 minutes.
It might mean you don't have the seat adjusted properly. What trim do you have ? Do you have a power driver's seat? Try moving it to a different position. It sounds like the front of the seat bottom is pushing up to much on the back of your legs. I am not an orthopedist, but this has been my experience.

Reactions: agentl074

·
Registered
469 Posts
I'm 6'0 and the 2012 and 2016 are very comfortable, but it took some adjusting to get them perfect.

·
Registered
8 Posts
It might mean you don't have the seat adjusted properly. What trim do you have ? Do you have a power driver's seat? Try moving it to a different position. It sounds like the front of the seat bottom is pushing up to much on the back of your legs. I am not an orthopedist, but this has been my experience.
Thanks, I'll try lowering the front of the seat a bit. I'm just thankful that I can raise the seat like I do in my Pilot. The CR-V drives like a truck, and the extra height to see over the hood is a welcome thing.

·
Registered
'18 CR-V Ex-L AWD & '13 CR-V Ex-L AWD
1,621 Posts
No, I find the leather seats very comfortable. I am 6' 3" tall and a boney butt. Enough legroom and headroom too.

·
Registered
2012 CRV EX-L
111 Posts
Got sheepskin seat covers right after I bought my new CRV.
They're quite comfortable...either in hot weather or cold weather.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts