Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2013 CRV-EXL (without navigation system). I have 4 phone numbers entered into my Speed Dial. The problem is that one of the phone numbers is no longer valid. I have not been able to find any way to delete that number. I have pushed every button I can find but have not seen anything like "edit speed dial" anywhere. There just has to be some way to edit or delete a speed dial number. I hope someone can tell me how.

I was surprised that neither my exact model nor the exact color of my car were options to select when I registered for this website. The color is Mountain Air Metallic. I picked what sounded like the closest model and color, but I think the options need to be updated.

·
Registered
548 Posts
Try the following:

To delete a speed dial number
1. Press the PHONE button or the Call button.
2. Rotate the rotary dial to select Phone Setup, then press the rotary dial again. Repeat the procedure to select Speed Dial.
3. Select an existing speed dial entry.
4. Rotate the rotary dial to select Delete Speed Dial, then press rotary dial.
A confirmation message appears on the screen. Rotate the rotary dial to select Yes, then press rotary dial again to delete.

It should also be in your Owners Handbook.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.