Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
Very nice. Love the styling of the bumpers, but the color mismatch between the bumpers and the rest of the wheel well trim would bug the heck out of me. But that's me :)

How were they to put on?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thank you.
I figure the silver is the best choice since the coffee brown is too dark. I didn't take into consideration that this modullo style work best for lighter tone color cr-v. But if you think about it the skid plates that they sell here are silver and i seen many black crv with silver skid plate and they look fine.

·
Registered
236 Posts
I like the bumpers. Can they be painted? Where did you get them. Did you install them yourself or go to a body shop? How difficult? All in all, very nice.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi sc crv
Thanks. I bought them on ebay from a seller in taiwan. They are oem honda bumper but only available in asia not north america. The body shop painted and installed them for me. I think they look much better than the NA version.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
I like the style but would have paint matched to the body color. Black and silver works yes but not brown and silver in my opinion. Maybe if there was pieces for the doors to make it flow better front to rear the silver could work.

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks.
I bought the headlights on ebay from a seller in California. They are cool, especially the LED band, and has been working fine so far. I'm thinking to replace the bulbs with HID.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Looks great

I like them, and think the contrast is unique. Everybody wants to fit into a flock when the real beauty is to be different and unique. We'll done!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Did you install them yourself? Did they mount directly in place of the factory headlights without any modifications and did they plug directly into the factory wiring?

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I have to modified the wiring a bit but not a big change. Beside that everything else is same as factory one

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.