Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've only had my CR-V for about two weeks. I've noticed a slight vibration/shaking of the car around 20-30 MPH when coming from a stop or yield. It does not happen every time and is very brief. It also only seems to happen when I under accelerate and it does not feel like any part of the steering column or mechanisms. The car itself seems to quiver and then it's back to normal through the rest of acceleration process and cruising speed. I'm not unfamiliar with automotive mechanics/ technology so if anyone has any expertise or experience with this matter please help to shed some light on the subject. The car is a 2013 CR-V EX-L.

·
Registered
3,916 Posts
Check your automatic transmission fluid for the proper level and condition.
If there is any warranty from the seller, I would let them take a look at it.
Buffalo4

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2012 EX-L that does the same exact thing. May have to take it to the dealer to find out what it is. I've heard this is a common issue from other forums.

·
Registered
103 Posts
Had the torque converter changed on our 2012. The first time it did it the dealer changed the transmission fluid and it fixed it until the following fall then it did it again and they replaced the converter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts