Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2014 CRV EX-L, no nav, no dvd. When I'm on a call over bluetooth, if another call comes in it causes the car's bluetooth and radio to completely lock up. It gets stuck on the call screen and won't let me hang up or do anything. Even after the call ends, it stays stuck on the screen with the "hang up" option but pressing the hang up button does nothing. It doesn't let me switch to any of the other radio sources and even the power button won't work. To get it back to normal I have to turn off the car.

As you can imagine, if I'm on a highway on a long drive, there's no easy or safe way to do this so I'm basically stuck with no radio and no bluetooth for the duration of the drive.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S3. I even tried turning off the phone but that didn't do anything.

Any ideas?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Hi CRVMiami,
i also got a 2014 CRV EX-L , and my phone is Galaxy S3 also ( with T-mobile version ). I use my phone with car bluetooth a lot,and my radio/XM on all the times i drive. I also got a call waiting several times,but it never lock the radio. However,it did happens once to me ( not when i get a call waiting,but only after i press something on steering wheel),and the solution is to turn off the engine.Until now , i do not know what causing it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2014 CRV EX-L, no nav, no dvd. When I'm on a call over bluetooth, if another call comes in it causes the car's bluetooth and radio to completely lock up. It gets stuck on the call screen and won't let me hang up or do anything. Even after the call ends, it stays stuck on the screen with the "hang up" option but pressing the hang up button does nothing. It doesn't let me switch to any of the other radio sources and even the power button won't work. To get it back to normal I have to turn off the car.

As you can imagine, if I'm on a highway on a long drive, there's no easy or safe way to do this so I'm basically stuck with no radio and no bluetooth for the duration of the drive.

My phone is a Samsung Galaxy S3. I even tried turning off the phone but that didn't do anything.

Any ideas?

Any ideas?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts