Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently picked up a 2014 EX AWD, and I'm trying to pick a spot for a phone mount. I'm leaning towards somewhere on the left side of the dashboard, and looking at where I'd like to run the charge/power cable. I'm likely going to run a hardwire line from somewhere in the interior fuse block.

Does anyone have any info on removing some of the dashboard trim pieces to the left of the steering wheel? I assume most of it just pops into place on the surface, but there might be screws/bolts as well. I'd like to find some space to route a cable from the fuse block and out maybe near the left air vent.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I located some instructions that look like they'll be helpful. I haven't tried this yet, but looks pretty straight forward.

I can't post a link (too few posts here), but it is the instruction for the Honda Day/Night Mirror installation, which involves routing a wiring harness down the driver side A-pillar. The instructions are available at the College Hills Honda site. Hopefully this can help someone else in the future.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts