Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, new owner here, is there any way of displaying speed digitally on the dash? Can you set the car doors to lock when travelling?

Thanks in advance

Russ.

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Hi, new owner here, is there any way of displaying speed digitally on the dash? Can you set the car doors to lock when travelling?

Thanks in advance

Russ.
No, there is no way to display your speed digitally. However, you can set the doors to lock when you shift from park. Go to your settings through your menu and you’ll find it there.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No, there is no way to display your speed digitally. However, you can set the doors to lock when you shift from park. Go to your settings through your menu and youÂ’ll find it there.
Thankyou, went through settings can only change the doors for opening with keyless? I’m in th uk if it makes any difference?

·
Registered
2,830 Posts
Thankyou, went through settings can only change the doors for opening with keyless? I’m in th uk if it makes any difference?
Yes, I bet that there is a difference. Both my 2013 CRV EX and my 2014 Civic LX are set to lock when I shift out of park. My guess is that it's not an option over there.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts