Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have recommendations on a good installer here in Boston area? I was thinking buying it off of amazon and then having the system installed from a local installer. My small mechanic shop does not do installs, and I would hate to go to Dealership.

Its a 2014 EX-L if that helps.

·
Registered
202 Posts
hello; A co-worker has one he likes and he was used to install a remote in my V. The installer is in Salem NH. Not really that far from Boston. He's gone home for the night but if you want I'll get the info tomorrow. I don't think the installer will go for comming in with a unit to install but I don't know for sure.
IBBY

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
hello; A co-worker has one he likes and he was used to install a remote in my V. The installer is in Salem NH. Not really that far from Boston. He's gone home for the night but if you want I'll get the info tomorrow. I don't think the installer will go for comming in with a unit to install but I don't know for sure.
IBBY
Thanks. I should have been clearer. I am looking for someone in Metrowest area. Salem NH will be ~1hr drive for me.

·
Premium Member
346 Posts
Pretty much any car stereo place does remote starter installs.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Pretty much any car stereo place does remote starter installs.
Thanks. I am looking for specific places members have used here. I know I can go to a number of places for such an install, I am looking for recommendations from folks here:)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts