Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 CR-V EX-L. Now that I drive home from work in the dark, at least once a night a driver headed in the opposite direction will flash his high beams at me in an attempt to get me to take mine off. Only problem is that in every instance, my lights are *not* in high-beam mode. The general brightness and / or pattern of the headlights in the CR-V is causing this. I wrote it off as an oddity, but getting high beams flashed in my eyes on rural roads at night is also not something I'm looking to have happen. Is anyone else experiencing this?

·
Registered
229 Posts
I get that too, I think a lot of it is they are pretty good for being halogens and some people are sensitive to bright light at night. Those type should'nt be driving at night I say.
But to their defence, when I'm in front of a wall you see a nice cut off line but a lot of scattering above it. I wonder if theres a issue with the projectors or the bulbs. I should order a new set of bulbs and see if it remedies that.

·
Registered
78 Posts
I have a 2015 CR-V EX-L. Now that I drive home from work in the dark, at least once a night a driver headed in the opposite direction will flash his high beams at me in an attempt to get me to take mine off. Only problem is that in every instance, my lights are *not* in high-beam mode. The general brightness and / or pattern of the headlights in the CR-V is causing this. I wrote it off as an oddity, but getting high beams flashed in my eyes on rural roads at night is also not something I'm looking to have happen. Is anyone else experiencing this?

It happens to me sometimes as well. I have Philips Crystal Vision Ultra in my Lows and Fogs, 2015 EX. I do see a sharp cutoff if I'm behind another SUV or Truck so it must be the lower cars who get blinded for a short time. It's what comes with have reflector headlights. It's not like I'm using HIDs, so I just flash back to let them know I'm not using my Highs lol.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts