Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like to swap out my LX headlights for Touring projector headlights. My question is does anybody know what I would need besides the headlights and bulbs? Can I wire in the led drl's from existing drl's wiring?

Thank you
-J

·
Registered
21 Posts
college hills Honda has installation instructions on their website, but it says it only works for EX. If you call them they may have some suggestions.

Russ

·
Registered
182 Posts
Yea I swapped out my EXL headlights for the touring ones. Their page specifies EX and above for fitment. Not sure if the wiring is there to run the DRLs from the LX.

·
Registered
182 Posts
I installed LED bulbs in them. I like the cutoff pattern and overall look of the Touring headlight housings better than the standard ones.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thank you guys for the info I will call and hopefully someone can shed some light on the LX wiring.

The projectors are just a much cleaner look and pattern you can install HID setup with out blinding people.

-J

·
Registered
73 Posts
I think the best option will be aftermarket. They had them for the pre-facelift models (2012-2014). I'm sure the 2015+ aftermarket headlights will be available soon.

-cW

1 - 9 of 9 Posts