Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings. 2015 Honda CR-V Touring owner. Nearly identical to the 2012 EX-L I had, only has the extra safety features and power liftgate, as well as the navigation system I didn't get in my first CR-V.

I've figured out most of the functionality with the car. Bumped my head pairing it with my garage door opener, which had a "rotating key" requiring me to press a button on the opener as part of the "pairing" process, and rushing to get back into the car... ouch! Anyway, I think I've figured out a lot of the features, and I'm going to setup the SMS / Email function to work with my text message later today. Having texts read through the audio system would be cool.

But maybe the biggest issue I'm having at this point is I love Google Maps, which I still use since switching to an iPhone 6 after years of using Android. Liked my G3, but I'm finally using a SINGLE cell for work and home, and I like how Apple manages that better than a Windows Phone 8 or Android 4.x. (Have NOT tried Lollipop yet, just to be clear.) Anyway, I've tried using the navigation for more than just finding a gas station or taco bell, but my contacts don't see to be available. And I DON'T want to have to sit in the car and type in addresses all day for them to be available later.

So has anyone been able to "import" their contacts, not just for making calls to friends or whatever, but to use them in the Navigation system? I'm sure I'd use the Navi a lot more if it was quick and easy to use. Would love your thoughts, anyone with a 2015 that has navi and is willing to share. Best wishes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.