Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi folks, can anyone tell me how the 2015 CRV daytime running lights behave? On mine the bottom row is very bright and can be seen from far away, the top and outer sides are very dim and can't be seen from 20' away. Is that normal?

Thanks for any help.

OB

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Probably normal

Had another look at the vehicle this evening as it was getting darker, the bottom of the LED DRL is definitely different and way brighter than the side and top. The LEDs actually look different. So I am expecting that this is normal. if anyone has LED DRLs that are evenly bright all the way around let me know.

Thanks,
OB

·
Registered
182 Posts
Had another look at the vehicle this evening as it was getting darker, the bottom of the LED DRL is definitely different and way brighter than the side and top. The LEDs actually look different. So I am expecting that this is normal. if anyone has LED DRLs that are evenly bright all the way around let me know.

Thanks,
OB
Yes this is normal. There was a discussion about this in another thread regarding headlights. Unfortunately they don't have the same brightness all the way around. Not sure for the reasoning on that one. I prefer them to be uniform.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts