Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2015 CRV 8500 miles just had our first oil change. I have been experiencing strange occurrences with the display screen as follows:
1. When shifting into reverse the distance lines do not always appear.
2. When first starting the vehicle and after a few moments of driving 1 to 5 minutes the screen display changes to the info screen.
3. On one occasion the compass did not work at all and for more than 30 minutes of driving was stuck on the same heading??

I was wondering if anyone else had reported these issues and if there is a know fix?

When we told the dealer the problem of course they could not duplicate the problem.

Thank you for any assistance.

·
Registered
60 Posts
My 2015 CRV EX-L w/Nav has shown weird behaviors (search for prior posts/threads).
It occasionally re-boots for no reason.
The backup distance lines don't appear 'till the system fully boots up on a cold start, but the camera itself is available immediately.
The direction compass indicator freezes for a while at startup. It occasionally disappears. In that case, go into the nav screen and set some place as 'destination', the compass indicator will suddenly appear. It will now remain active for several days before it disappears again.
I have not talked to a dealer about this yet.... I'm sure the standard answer is that it is 'normal', but I can not produce these effects on demand,so how would I prove it happens???

1 - 2 of 2 Posts