Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello! This is my first post here so please excuse any brevity.
I recently purchased a 2015 CRV EX that has about 500 miles and while on the way to work today, I had my radio off and noticed that there is a slight humming/buzzing noise that sounds like its coming from the right side of the vehicle which only occurs when I am accelerating uphill between 1000-2000rpms and am at 40mph. When I reach 2000 rpm, the sound goes away. It only lasts for a few seconds or until I exceed that rpm and only occurs when I am accelerating uphill. It never (as least to my knowledge with the radio off) has happened on flat roads and with normal driving. It will also happen with ECON mode when accelerating uphill at those parameters. It is about 50 degrees outside today if that matters. It does not really bother me too much because I normally have the radio on and don't drive uphill too often but do you guys think I should get it addressed at the dealership? Does anyone know of this problem or am I describing it too vaguely. Any feedback would be appreciated!

·
Registered
1 Posts
We have this same problem! Loud noise when accelerating- like a vibration. Usually lasts just a few seconds

1 - 4 of 4 Posts