Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have had my 2015 CRV Now for 2 months and really love the car. Had on small problem and that was with the radio. Came out of the store last Saturday got in the car and it started right up but on the radio I saw the code screen come up and I was locked out. Looked for the code sticker and it was not there. The dealer was open so I ran the car out quick to see what they could do. There was not much help in the shop but the manager looked for the code and of coarse it was not there. He did not know what to do. Then by accident the radio started working again, but he did not know what he did. It looks like from what I could find if you hold the power button in after you turn the radio on it will reset the system, but it was not explained very well in the manual. I looked at the dealer inspection sheet and found only one space blank, the radio code. My question is does any on know how to get the radio serial number from the 7" LCD screen radio system beside taking the radio out of the car? I can take it back to the dealer and let the tech get the number, but there must be something easier than that. The only thing I can find on the system information is the Device# and that does not work to retrieve the radio code, it has to be the serial #.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts