Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. I noticed today that my right back seat does not fully fold down when using the lever pull in the trunk. The head rest does not fold down which stops the seat from fully folding down flat. However, when I use the other method by pulling the thread handle thing located towards the bottom of the seat in the cabin, the seat folds normally with the head rest folding down and allowing the seat to be completely flat. There are no issues with the left seat when using the trunk lever and cabin thread handle. Should I bring this to the dealer to address? Does anyone have this problem and know how to remedy it? I suppose I can live with it because I can use the cabin thread handle to fold the seat but its annoying to not be able to fold both down from the trunk lever.....

·
Registered
381 Posts
I was having the same issue with my 15, but it was because the passenger seat was too far back.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Yep, I had the same problem and then saw that the front seat was back too far stopping the action! Simple fix! I hope that was husky203's problem too!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts