Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Michelin Defender does not appear to come in the correct size for replacement on the 2015 CR-V Touring , which is 225/60R18. The Defender appears to only come in size 235/60R18, is that correct? So is there a Michelin Defender tire that does fit the 2015 CR-V Touring model? I want a tire that performs well in heavy rain, and mild/moderate winter weather.

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have a 2018 Touring. It came with Hankook run flat tires. I hate run flats due to the harsher ride, and I have a spare tire anyway, so I immediately donated them to my friendly mechanic and replaced them with Michelin Premier LTX, recommended by our local Costco tire guy. They are great, run a little quieter, a little softer, and a little easier to turn than the Hankooks. I looked up the availability, and they do come in the
225/60R18 size you need. They are not cheap, but have a 60,000 mile rating. Hope this helps!

·
Vendor
378 Posts
We would agree the Michelin Premier LTX would be a solid tire depending on your needs. It comes in 225/60R-18 size as well.

225/60R-18 Tires | Discount Tire

Please let us know if we can be of assistance.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
About this Discussion
3 Replies
4 Participants
barncobob
Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums
Honda CR-V Owners Club forum, the best hang-out to discuss CVT, Hybrids, trim levels and all things CR-V
Full Forum Listing