Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
20151030_214731[1].jpg So for a few weeks now I have felt like my car is idling "rough". It comes and goes so I was dreading taking it in to the dealership because it would probably not to choose to do it then. Today it was doing it really bad and I was going past the dealership so I decided to stop in just so they could "feel" it and then I could schedule an appointment. Before I could even finish explaining the problem to the lady at the desk, she said there was a service bulletin about it and she printed it out for me. She said there is currently no fix for it.

I'm annoyed because Honda never let me know about it and it's super annoying when stopped at a light. Sometimes the whole car shakes and makes me feel like I'm going to be sick. I paid over $30,000 for this car and it's only a few months old. It doesn't even have 5,000 miles on it. When people are in the car, it doesn't go over very well when the whole car is shaking :(

Has anyone else heard of this or have this happening to them? I've tried to attach the file here so hopefully you can see it

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
According to a video I saw on Youtube from Honda, they have the fix. I have not yet scheduled my repair. Has anyone taken theirs in to be repaired and if so, what was the outcome? Thanks! It's nauseating sitting in the drivers seat so I want to get this done soon!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Freedom1,

Is this a joke? Have you read the Vibration thread mentioned above? Take some time and read it. All your questions are answered.

:confused:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.