Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got my car and am liking it more and more. Yes, I have a slight vibration that I don't find bothersome at this point, and I am disappointed that I can't seem to play my MP3 player through the system, but those are minor. My big problem came when I drove after dark for the first time. The headlights light the center of the road about 15 feet (estimate) in front of the car great. Unfortunately, there is total blackness down the road, on the side of the road, and worse, when I turn a corner I am driving into total blackness. This might be fine if I lived in the city where there is a lot of ambient light, but I live in the country. I've got deer, dog walkers, bicyclists along my roads, and in this car they are lurking out of the headlight beam, which is unhelpfully pointed at the center of the road. Is this an adjustment that can be made? When my Mazda started illuminating kinda low my garage was able to adjust them up and all was well.

The only other option is to drive with the fogs on, which I know is annoying, but less potentially problematic then offing an elderly dog walker I can't see until I hit them. And yes, I know, they shouldn't be there, but they are.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts