Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We just purchased a 2015 EX, and my wife is having a difficult time adjusting to all of the new electronics compared to her older 2009 CR-V. One of her annoyances (and mine, too) is how the radio starts up. It always comes up showing all of the available sources instead of the what's playing screen. Is there any way to change this?

-Chris

·
Registered
91 Posts
I believe there is an option to show top screen or something in the options menu. Take that option off. Don't have the details now but if I do get the details Ill pass it along.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Follow the menu options as stated below. By selecting "On" the system will automatically revert to whatever screen you were viewing when the vehicle was turned off. If your Radio was the last on the screen, it will be first on the screen when you turn your vehicle on again.

Home>Settings>System>Others>Remember last screen> ON

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Follow the menu options as stated below. By selecting "On" the system will automatically revert to whatever screen you were viewing when the vehicle was turned off. If your Radio was the last on the screen, it will be first on the screen when you turn your vehicle on again.

Thank you! I'll try this when I get home.

-Chris

·
Registered
36 Posts

Can't seem to find "Others" option on my 2015 EX menu.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts