Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2015 with 8000 miles on it has started running a bit rough when cold. The idle fluctuates maybe +/- 50 RPM and it seems like it misses occasionally. Check engine light is NOT on. The problem goes away completely once the engine warms up. Has anyone else experienced something similar with the 2015?

I haven't been to the dealer yet, since the problem isn't that severe.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2015 with 8000 miles on it has started running a bit rough when cold. The idle fluctuates maybe +/- 50 RPM and it seems like it misses occasionally. Check engine light is NOT on. The problem goes away completely once the engine warms up. Has anyone else experienced something similar with the 2015?

I haven't been to the dealer yet, since the problem isn't that severe.
I know this is years after the fact, but I was curious if you ever found out anything about this. My '15 LX 2WD @ 50k miles has this same issue that developed slowly over time. I can only ever notice it during the first few minutes of operation, but there is a definite rough idle when starting on colder days, it drops by about 50 rpm for less than a second, then catches back up. Happens mostly when in gear, in reverse or in drive while stopped. No codes. I've looked at the usual culprits, hoses, valves, throttle body, etc... to see if it's vacuum related, but it doesn't seem to have an issue there. After the temp needle has moved at all, it runs perfectly with no issue. Engine can even sit most of the day and be OK, it's only on the first start of the day that I get this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I should mention that this is entirely separate from the vibration at idle issue. That's just a thing and I've gotten used to it for the most part. As annoying as it is, it doesn't seem to present a problem to engine health.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts