Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Forum,

A couple of weeks ago my 2015 began to display the sources screen, regardless of what source is being used. Anyone know why this is happening? It hasn't always done so, and pressing the icon for the current source shows the proper source page, and then it works fine. Next time I start it, we're back to the sources screen.

Thanks, Chris

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Looking at my 2015 Honda CR-V Owners Manual on page 277, viewing Features, under System, sub-category Others, item titled Remember Last Screen: change this setting to ON.

Then go back and click on the screen that you desire. The screen should then return to your desired screen upon vehicle operation the next time it is restarted.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Thanks, I was just going to look that up in the owner's manual myself. Yesterday I activated the RDS function in my wife's 2015 CRV and it started at the source screen instead of the last screen.

BTW The owner's manual can be downloaded from http://owners.honda.com/vehicles/warranty along with the other documents. It's a linked PDF document and I keep a copy of my 2013 Accord manual and my wife's CRV manual on my iPod. Everyone should read their owner's manual when they first get their car. My wife didn't but sometimes I go by the old adage, do you want to be right or do you want to be happy?:cool:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts