Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got a 2016 CR-V EX-L, and love all the connectivity. Since most of my driving is in town, I opted not to get the built in Navi system, but have successfully downloaded the Honda Nav app to my iPhone, and it works good enough.

One thing I'm curious about is as phone calls come in, they appear on the screen as numbers, not names. I've fiddled with the settings on my phone and in the car, but nothing seems to change.

Is there a setting either in the car, or on my iPhone that will show the name of incoming calls, as opposed to just numbers ?

·
Registered
381 Posts
Does it do this while the call is in progress, too? I have a different phone (Samsung Galaxy S6). I have the vehicle synched with my phone's directory, and I see the name and the person's image on the vehicles screen. (from the phone's directory) This is during a call, however. If you want, I'll have someone call me to confirm what I see?

If you don't see this info during a call, maybe dropping the blue tooth and re establishing the settings would help? I recall many questions when initially setting it up, such as whether to synch the contacts/address list from the phone, etc.

Hope this is helpful

·
Registered
438 Posts
We use Blackberry Z30 and Blackberry Priv in our 2016 Touring models and name is shown due to address book sync

1 - 3 of 3 Posts