Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know that the 2015 model had tons of vibration issues, but has anyone bought the 2016 model, and is that resolved? Thank-you!

·
Registered
1 Posts
just bought a 2016 crv.

There is a slight vibration at idle in the steering wheel and on the passengers side.
I also have a 2013 ford fusion.

When comparing the 2 the ford fusion also has slight vibration at idle but the crv vibration is slightly stronger.
If i put my hand on the passenger's seat i can feel it in the crv, in the fusion i cannot.

Does it bother me? Yes
Does it bother my wife. No

I think after reading all the negative news I am over sensitive to the issue and you will probably be as well if you have posted in this forum. If it was my car and not for my wife I would go back and buy a rav4 instead to be honest. I don't drive the car and she likes it and does not notice the vibration but since im sensitive to it, it bothers me.

Its not as bad as videos I have seen from the 2015 version. All fixed have been applied to the 2016 version but its still not gone completely.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the feedback! Drove a Forester 2015 for awhile and that had many issues, and was nauseating due to the bumpiness. I like the rav4 but it's a lot more.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I don't know about tons of issues, but my wife's 2015 EX has no vibration issue. The car idles exactly as my 2013 Accord Coupe which has the same engine and drivetrain.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I bought the 16 I have bad vibrations at highway speeds and between me and Honda we have tried everything and have not found a fix. Speed its worst at is 75mph plus but can be felt at lower speeds.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I bought the 16 I have bad vibrations at highway speeds. its worst at is 75mph plus but can be felt at lower speeds.
This is my problem also.. it's driving me nuts.. we almost have 10k on this car and it's all hwy with me driving,,hands are numb and butt isn't happy..
Walter

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi, first post. We recently traded in our 2013 CRV EX for a 2016 CRV Touring. I found once the Continental tires started to wear there was a vibration when traveling over 115 kph. The Touring has 18 inch wheels, with Dunlops, and while newer there was no vibration or noise. Once we put on the 17 inch rims with winter tires (Michelin X-Ice from the 2013 car) a slight vibration was again noted. I suspect the CR-V may be sensitive to tire wear.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts