Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2016 CRV main screen has a button called SOURCE in the audio section, and I can't seem to find any way to use it. If I plugged my phone in the USB port, it will say, can't find any Audio apps or cannot find phone. What is this button for? I have a Galaxy S7 phone with the following apps; hondalink, car mode, and pandora.

Thanks,
Rich

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
3,757 Posts
Rich: Just to double check, I've read that there is a setting on the Samsung that says "Use USB for...Connecting MIDI devices ". Apparently if it only says "charging" that can be a problem... Though that may be an Android auto issue and us 2016 owners don't have that feature.

·
Registered
2016 EX
53 Posts
Yeah, i know, bluetooth does work well. I was looking to maybe see the apps on the screen and set the phone down.
Oh, yeah the only app I have ever been able to get to work with that is Samsung Car mode, and it does basically nothing. You need to install car mode to your S7 first, then go to the home screen in your CR-V, and click "Other Apps" I think is what it's called? MirrorLink is basically useless. If you want Android Auto you need to replace your entire head unit with an aftermarket setup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts