Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All I have a 2016 honda CRV ex and Im finding the front seats to be killing my hip with pain after a short 1 hr trip Im dreading a longer trip can anyone suggest a more suitable front seat that I could replace them with . this is the 3rd CRV we have owned and first time with this problem . they seem hard with no cushion and I have tried cushions no help . Thanks all

·
Registered
2016 CRV Touring AWD
3,581 Posts
Took me forever to get the position of my 16 seats just right.
Thankfully I also have seat memory buttons. Used to think they were a silly idea until all my kids got licensed.
It's a way to remind my kids that I am #1.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have had a similar problem as KDM004. In my 2013 CRV-EX, I would keep the seat raised as high as possible (often having to pump it up twice weekly). Just moved to a 2016 EX and seating is very different. To get the seat raised in general, I have tried upping the front and back raise buttons at the same time, as well as alternating front then back up - not sure either has really worked. Try the lumbar support in different positions at different times of the day and pick the best for when you have the most pain.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts