Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of October's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've been to many dealers and this is the lowest price I can find. I am wondering if this is a good deal?

Should I wait until the 2017 comes out? Will the 2016's go much lower when the 2017 are on the lot?

2016 CRV-SE (Mountain Air)
Price: 23,701
Fees: 568
Tax (Massachusetts): 1,506.19

OTD: 25,775.19

I've asked two other dealers to beat this price and they can't. They will only match it.

·
Registered
183 Posts
Looks like that is the going price in your area. You could check the price with TrueCar. But in the end, if you're happy with the price, go for it and don't look back. Also, don't check prices later.

Problem with waiting is that the selection gets smaller every day and the model/color you want may not be available later.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like that is the going price in your area. You could check the price with TrueCar. But in the end, if you're happy with the price, go for it and don't look back. Also, don't check prices later.

Problem with waiting is that the selection gets smaller every day and the model/color you want may not be available later.
@Jennis

You can go for 2016 CRV EX Instead. More featues for additional $1000.

OTD 26,600 is the quote I got from Ohio dealer. With Cargo Mat, floor mats and mud flaps.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts