Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently bought a 4th gen crv and I was wondering what mods/body kits can I put on it and where I can probably find some, im looking into bagging it as well im already working on that just looking for ideas on where to start.

·
Registered
19 Posts
just looking for ideas on where to start.
I just got my 4th Gen too, doesn't look like there's much out there for us right now. What year did you get?

There's the Euro front bumper, the JDM front bumper, and an aftermarket front bumper called the Modulo bumper (think that's mainly for the 2015-2016 ones). As for rear bumpers, I think there's only the Euro and JDM variants. No side skirts, just the side steps. All of the wings are the same from what I can tell. Not a whole lot to choose from unfortunately...

·
Registered
216 Posts
I just want brighter reverse light bulbs. Currently have some Phillips LEDs in there but they just don't see that bright to the eye.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just want brighter reverse light bulbs. Currently have some Phillips LEDs in there but they just don't see that bright to the eye.
Not sure what year your 4th gen is, but if it uses 7440 Reverse Bulbs then check these out...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just got my 4th Gen too, doesn't look like there's much out there for us right now. What year did you get?

There's the Euro front bumper, the JDM front bumper, and an aftermarket front bumper called the Modulo bumper (think that's mainly for the 2015-2016 ones). As for rear bumpers, I think there's only the Euro and JDM variants. No side skirts, just the side steps. All of the wings are the same from what I can tell. Not a whole lot to choose from unfortunately...
I got a 2016 se

i have a 2016 se

1 - 5 of 5 Posts