Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I am a new member of the CRV owners club and i am dealing with a specific problem with the radio. The Navigaiton (With Gps) screen is no longer responding to touch and i am looking for possible solutions. I purchased an android head unit online and tried to install it however i could not connect the 24 pin adapter and I also had no sound when I finished the install. I also looked around at local junkyards and i was not able to find the exact part number to match my vehicle. Also wondering if i was to go that route does the part number have to be the exact same i check wiht the dealership and they told me it has to be the same part number to work. Any advice regarding this matter would be very helpful.

Thanks!

·
Registered
'12 Honda CR-V LX
52 Posts
You need to go by the part number. It's in the rectangle just above the Model info.
If you do an online search for 39100-T1W-C61-M1, one of the top results is 39100-T1W-A61-M1.
hondapartsnow.com doesn't seem to list yours by it's part number.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Forgot to mention i purchased a Android Head Unit Junsun however I was unable to get any sound. Is my model factory amplifier? Can I add a head unit to this specific model? What wire does the sound come out of ? Thanks in Advance

1 - 6 of 6 Posts