Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have a 2016 1.6 Dtec CRV. Has anyone had any issues with the reverse wing mirror tilt motor. I’ve recently noticed that the motion has started to judder when tilting back and forth, this once was a smooth action. Wandering if this is a lubrication issue, or if I should return to the dealership whilst under warranty.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi, I have a 2016 1.6 Dtec CRV. Has anyone had any issues with the reverse wing mirror tilt motor. I’ve recently noticed that the motion has started to judder when tilting back and forth, this once was a smooth action. Wandering if this is a lubrication issue, or if I should return to the dealership whilst under warranty.
Hi I'm just wondering, did you get to the bottom of this at all?

·
Registered
2 Posts
We managed to fix this by winding the mirror down as far as possible and putting some silicon spray behind the mirror. We then moved it up as far as possible and did the other side. Juddering seems to have stopped!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts