Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody notice a much harder to steer 2016 model than that of the previous especially the 2013?

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the input, we are noticing a heavier steering of our 2016 compared to our previous 2013. the 2013 was so light that it's too light when used at freewayspeeds.

·
Registered
136 Posts
I noticed the steering was harder on my 215 CRV compared to my 2006 Accord but I figured that was because the CRV has brand new tires and they have more grip.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
that too, maybe its because of the different tire size that we have now.we had a 17 inc on the 2013 and now 18 inchers.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
1just drove the CRV today and really it has hard steering, you cant even use one hand when trying to park par and getting out of the parking slot! Feel something os off with our power/electronic steering here. Have to make an appointment with the dealership.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Only the Touring has the power liftgate. I'm not even sure it is an option on the other trims, just like the safety features that only come on the Touring.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Does the EX-L have power lift gate or only the Touring?
No, it doesn't.

When I bought my 2015 CRV EX-L, the touring models had to be ordered months in advance. I remember the sales person asking if I really needed a power lift gate and I said no, never having a SUV before. I so wish I had it! In the winter, it is impossible to keep my car clean and my hands get dirty closing the back!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts