Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2016 CRV Diesel Auto now covered 13500 miles. The car keeps cutting out, sometimes the sat nav and centre display will go out and come back on almost instantly. Other times the car will totally cut out, all the dash and sat nav will go off, the engine will cut out. Today I flashed the car in front to let it pull out on a motorway and the car compleatly cut out in the middle lane of a motorway at 50mph. I had to steer the car to the emergency lane to avoid being hit from behind. The car started as if nothing had happened.Car now at the dealer as I have refused to drive it untill they find out what is going on.

Anybody else has the same problem ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I have a 2016 CRV Diesel Auto now covered 13500 miles. The car keeps cutting out, sometimes the sat nav and centre display will go out and come back on almost instantly. Other times the car will totally cut out, all the dash and sat nav will go off, the engine will cut out. Today I flashed the car in front to let it pull out on a motorway and the car compleatly cut out in the middle lane of a motorway at 50mph. I had to steer the car to the emergency lane to avoid being hit from behind. The car started as if nothing had happened.Car now at the dealer as I have refused to drive it untill they find out what is going on.

Anybody else has the same problem ?
Car now back from the garage after being in there for 6 days. drove it for two days but stopped again at a set of traffic lights. Car now at another Honda dealer to see what they can find

1 - 2 of 2 Posts