Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to have RDS and Sirius options. Has anyone done a successful upgrade to their 2016 EX? What brand/model/system did you use? Does it work with all the steering wheel controls? Where did you get it? How much? Can you post photos? Thanks.

·
Registered
704 Posts
I'd like to have RDS and Sirius options. Has anyone done a successful upgrade to their 2016 EX? What brand/model/system did you use? Does it work with all the steering wheel controls? Where did you get it? How much? Can you post photos? Thanks.
I have not upgraded a 2016 EX specifically, but I've upgraded a 2012 EX and a 2013 EX-L. I prefer Pioneer head units. They have a lot of good choices in single-or double DIN. Go to Crutchfield.com website and put in your car specs. They will show you compatible equipment.

You will need either the Metra or Scosche dash adapter kits. Many prefer the quality of Scosche kit for CR-V.

In order to keep steering controls you will need a third-party adapter. I used the Pac Audio RP4-HD11, which is also listed as compatible with 2016 EX.

The system in my 2012 EX is listed in my signature.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts