Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my crv for about a year now. I like to listen to music from my iPhone 6 while driving. I set the source to Bluetooth and connect to my phone with no problem. The issue I have is that sometimes Bluetooth is not available in the source menu. I have XM, BT, FM, and AM almost all the times. Upon occasion the BT does not show. It always re appears the next time I start the car.

I was in for an oil change today and the dealer had never heard of that problem. Of course it happens on occasion so I was not able to duplicate the issue.

Has anyone else had this problem? What is the fix? Is there a way to add or delete items from that source menu?

Thanks, Tom

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've noticed this when you are using the steering wheel controls to find a music source. Certain items don't seem to always appear in that list. When I go to the head unit, hit home and then hit audio, I see all the sources available. iPod in particular is one that only seems to be active via the head unit for some odd reason, but never via the steering wheel control.

·
Registered
12 Posts
I've noticed this when you are using the steering wheel controls to find a music source. Certain items don't seem to always appear in that list. When I go to the head unit, hit home and then hit audio, I see all the sources available. iPod in particular is one input that only seems to be active via the head unit for some odd reason.

I think you can customize the menus a bit, at least to change the order that sources come up, but I haven't read enough in the manual about it to know how to do it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts