Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of December's Ride of the Month Challenge!
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just purchased this 2016 at a reputable dealer in May 2019. It now has 20,000 miles. Today, while i was backing it out of the garage, it stalled after I went a few feet. When I started the car, there were no issues. When it stalled, there was no vibration or sound. It just went dead. After a few minutes it started and ran as if there wasn't anything wrong. I will be bringing it to the dealer tomorrow morning. Has anyone else had this problem? If so, what was the issue and the solution to the problem?

I have had other issues with this car, one being a squeak coming from the back. The dealership thought it was the roof struts. They were replaced, but that didn't solve that issue either.

I thought I was having a problem with the power seat going forward when I got into the car. That issue got solved when I realized that my fat leg was hitting the switch!

Michelle

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Marty, thank you for this. I'll show it to the dealer tomorrow. I'm rather disappointed that this happened. My parents has a brand new 1976 ford elite that had to have the transmission rebuilt. The car was never right after the transmission was rebuilt. This will be a costly repair for me. I will be looking at the warrantee to see if it is covered. I hope so!

Michelle

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.