Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
1. Allow use of a smartphone interface with this vehicle
Everyone in the world uses a phone now - why would Honda Lock this out of the radio set-up
At least charge a fee to unlock this feature... which would more than offset your cost of wanting to sell you own lame GPS system.

2. I got a red EX car - with a black interior and grey seat covers??
Why not black on black.....

3. Make remote start standard at least on AWD models or at least wire it and all you would need to buy is the remote....

4. A lot of road sound on this new car.....

·
Super Moderator
3,200 Posts
My thoughts exactly. Not very smart to buy a car you don't like. :)

BTW, not "everyone" uses a phone for navigation. The Honda Navigation isn't a bad system, it's just different from others. It has some features others don't have and lacks some that others have.
Agreed. All you do is post negative comments about a car you just bought. Buyers should do their research before buying not afterwards. Remorse is not a reason for posting.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Got to love half the people here. Your only response to a persons honest feedback is "Why did you buy it". Everyone do not have the werewithal to do hundreds of hours of research, and have the vehicle for a month to drive, like you apparently do.
Some people go on Honda reputation and salesman integrity to decide on their purchase.
The Honda Navigation system is deplorable. I would post a picture of my Garmin stuck to the Honda nav screen, but I already know the response.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I’ll agree on 2 of the 4 points.

Smartphone integration is really poor.

Honda decided that the interior color depends on the exterior color. Doesn’t make any sense and seems random.

Not everyone needs or wants remote start. This is an available accessory/option. So if this is something you wanted, why didn’t you just simply ask to buy it from your dealer?

Road noise? It’s not silent. But it’s not particularly louder than the average car.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts