Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

Every time I start my 2016 Touring CRV and I get the warning about being careful with the display while driving...blah blah blah....but i have to click OK every time to get the audio or Nav. On my friends 2016 Civic, after a few seconds if you don't click ok it just automatically goes away and goes to the last screen he was using.

IS there a way to make the 2016 Touring CRV do that too?

Its so annoying to HAVE to click OK every time I start the car.

Thanks
Dean

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Yes mine too goes away in a moment. If yours does not you can check your settings and may find something there to select the 'go away' feature.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
After a few seconds it goes to the wallpaper and I have to click the back button and still press OK to be able to access anything. So annoying.

·
Super Moderator
3,201 Posts
No need to touch anything for the system to clear the screen of that warning on my 2016 Trg.
It just goes away.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Hello,

Every time I start my 2016 Touring CRV and I get the warning about being careful with the display while driving...blah blah blah....but i have to click OK every time to get the audio or Nav. On my friends 2016 Civic, after a few seconds if you don't click ok it just automatically goes away and goes to the last screen he was using.

IS there a way to make the 2016 Touring CRV do that too?

Its so annoying to HAVE to click OK every time I start the car.

Thanks
Dean
Yes the screen goes away to wallpaper but it's still not at the audio screen etc. You have to press back then press the ok to access the audio. It's a real pain and I haven't found a way to automatically go to the audio. 2015 touring Canadian. Still hoping for an answer in this thread.

Sent from my SM-N910W8 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
83 Posts
Don't feel too bad on this. Mine goes away same like some others here. On my Azera, you have to press "AGREE" every time you start the car to move the screen into any operation. Talk about annoying. Liability CYA I guess.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
2 Posts
We are planning a trip to Vancouver Canada but our navigation system only has maps for the USA. Is there a means of downloading the necessary maps for our nav system?

·
Registered
256 Posts
We are planning a trip to Vancouver Canada but our navigation system only has maps for the USA. Is there a means of downloading the necessary maps for our nav system?
There is contact information at the bottom of the hondanavi.navigation.com website. I would start there.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

1 - 12 of 12 Posts