Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi

Hoping someone can help regarding an error on my dashboard which is intermittent.

Whenever the car is sat idle and I turn the key, the attached warning comes on and beeps. Can't see anything in the handbook and Goggle hasn't shown anything when I searched.

Thanks again

CRV.jpg

·
Registered
66 Posts
My '15 Silverado did something like that, while sitting in the Taco Bell drive-thru, in Ridgecrest, CA. Parking Assist was telling me that someone/something was directly in front of me, pegging the red-line, within 12". I was at the pick-up window.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thank you so much I thought it was the sensors - it comes on even when sitting idle in my drive. Strange!

Glad I checked here as I called the Honda garage and was told it sounds like the VSA or ABS but I knew that wasn't the same warning sign.

·
Everything in Moderation
2006 CR-V EX, 5MT
10,814 Posts
RH27

What country are you in?

Do you have a COMPLETE owners manual (not just the quick-start guide)? On newer cars you needed to request these from the owners' website (at least in the USA).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts