Honda CR-V Owners Club Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All,

Looking at either one of these and it's roughly the same price. Trying to make a decision..

Pros for the EX-L - I get keyless entry(no pushing unlock/lock button), push button start, leather, blind spot camera, power driver seat..
Cons for the EX-L - not as refined as the newer model LX, no push button start, keyless entry, a little smaller than the 2017/2018

Pros for LX - The interior, dash layout etc seems much better, it's the newer gen model. I can easily replace the stereo with wireless android audio head unit.
Cons for the LX - No leather, no push button start, plastic versus painted door handles.

What would you do? I can add leather for around $1500 on the LX, and a stereo is about $300-$400..

·
Registered
2,628 Posts
Leather/cloth is definitely a preference thing.........bought our 1st car with leather 7 years ago (used ‘09 RAV4)....never say never, but we probably will never have cloth again.

·
Registered
159 Posts
For me its pretty simple, the simpler the car the better and why? No extra electronics breaking that I have to worry about. I dont need all the extra fancy gadgets with the newer cars now and that was the main reason why I chose LX model. My question is what do YOU like?

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
For me its pretty simple, the simpler the car the better and why? No extra electronics breaking that I have to worry about. I dont need all the extra fancy gadgets with the newer cars now and that was the main reason why I chose LX model. My question is what do YOU like?
LX all the way just because I don’t like leather.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts